Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · January 17, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Columbia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- BLS, Acls and DEA required.
- 12 hour shifts, day, swing and night.
- The mission of the hospitals and clinics established and run by the Department of Veterans Affairs is to fulfill the vision of President Lincoln, "To care for him who shall have borne the battle and for his widow and his orphan.
- Please reference job.
- This is a part time or full time opportunity working 5 - 15 shifts a month (or more).
- This opportunity requires an active license from any state.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Columbia, SC.
- 33,500 Annual Volume.
- A VA facility in South Carolina is in need of Emergency Medicine Physicians to begin as soon as credentialing is complete for a 6 month assignment with the option to extend in the Columbia, SC area.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago