Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · January 21, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Columbia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The contracted provider shall work in accordance with an established work schedule.
- No provider is to work longer than one 12-hour shift/every 24 hours unless relief has not come in to replace the physician on duty.
- When able to provide coverage, the Contractor will be required to furnish such services 24 hours a day.
- Initial evaluation, emergent treatment and management of minor procedures such as local infiltration anesthesia, incision and drainage, simple laceration repair, nail trephination, electro-coagulation, nasal cautery, gastric lavage, bladder catheterization, peripheral venous line insertion, and spinal immobilization.
- 12:00 PM - 12:00 AM.
- Evaluation, Emergent Treatment and Management: Employment of the principles of emergency care for life/limb threats, resuscitation and stabilization, triage, diagnosis and disposition.
- 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM.
- Work Schedule: 24/7 coverage.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Columbia, SC.
- And the night shift from 8:00 PM - 8:00 AM, Sunday through Saturday.
- Current full unrestricted license.
- A 15-day notice to the COR is required for any shift schedule changes needed by the contracted physician(s).
- Must be board certified/board eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- The services covered by this contract shall be furnished by the Contractor as defined herein.
- Initial evaluation, emergent treatment and management of abdominal and gastrointestinal disorders (including trauma) of the esophagus, stomach, small bowel and colon rectum and anus, liver and biliary tree and pancreas.
- Initial evaluation, emergent treatment and management of minor wound care, respiratory illness, gastrointestinal illness, burns, musculoskeletal trauma, dermatological illness, ENT, eye and urological problems.
- The contractor has the responsibility to maintain coverage in the ED at all times until the on-duty ED physician is relieved by his/her replacement physician.
- Services shall be required twelve hours (12) hours per day for shifts to include 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 30.