Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Thursday · May 24, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Vero Beach) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians at Indian River Medical Center located in Vero Beach, FL.
- 80 hrs phy cvg + 36 hrs APP cvg.
- In addition to acclaimed patient services and facilities, the hospital features all private rooms, Chef's Choice room service, and complimentary Wi-Fi to ensure that every patient and their loved ones feel at home.
- EMR is McKesson.
- 60,000 annual patient visits.
- Indian River Medical Center is an award-winning 332-bed not-for-profit hospital centrally located on Florida's Treasure Coast.
- 23% admit rate.
- Employee status with enhanced benefit offerings for 2018.
- The hospital boasts a modern Emergency Department, a state-of-the-art wound healing center, and a maternity wing that welcomes more than 1,200 babies into the world each year.
- Candidates must be BC/BP in Emergency Medicine.
- An integral part of the healthcare community, Irmc is well known for our award-winning Duke-affiliated Welsh Heart Center, comprehensive cancer program, and nationally recognized vascular surgery and orthopedic services.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services