Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Vero Beach) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 80 hrs phy cvg + 36 hrs APP cvg.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians at Indian River Medical Center located in Vero Beach, FL.
- Candidates must be BC/BP in Emergency Medicine.
- In addition to acclaimed patient services and facilities, the hospital features all private rooms, Chef's Choice room service, and complimentary Wi-Fi to ensure that every patient and their loved ones feel at home.
- 23% admit rate.
- 60,000 annual patient visits.
- Employee status with enhanced benefit offerings for 2018.
- An integral part of the healthcare community, Irmc is well known for our award-winning Duke-affiliated Welsh Heart Center, comprehensive cancer program, and nationally recognized vascular surgery and orthopedic services.
- EMR is McKesson.
- Indian River Medical Center is an award-winning 332-bed not-for-profit hospital centrally located on Florida's Treasure Coast.
- The hospital boasts a modern Emergency Department, a state-of-the-art wound healing center, and a maternity wing that welcomes more than 1,200 babies into the world each year.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Sep 4.