Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · December 18, 2017
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Lakewood Ranch) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This position requires minimum 12 shifts a month, night shift hours are 8 pm 6 am.
- In addition, EMR is Cerner, bedside ultrasound available, average 2 patients per hour, and admission rate 18%. This is an independent contractor status position, with base rate plus RVU.
- This center runs 29 hours of Physician coverage and 24 hours of Advanced Physician Clinician coverage daily.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Physician to join our Emergency Department team as a Nocturnist at Lakewood Ranch Medical Center in Lakewood Ranch, Florida.
- We ask that you be Board Certified through Abem or Aobem.
- Lakewood Ranch ED sees 32,000 visits annually and includes 13 private rooms, 2 major resuscitation rooms, 2 private triage rooms and an 8-bed clinical decision unit.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago