Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · December 18, 2017
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Tampa) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This vibrant teaching program also includes medical students from the third and fourth years.
- Completion of Emergency Medicine residency is required as are Acls and Atls certifications, United States Fellowship trained and Rdms certified.
- In cooperation with USF, TeamHealth has an active Emergency Medicine residency program with 10 residents currently training each year.
- The Director of Ultrasound will be responsible for supervising, guiding and promoting all United States-related education as well as clinical and basic science research activities in the Emergency Medicine Program, in addition to serving as the United States Fellowship Director and working clinical shifts in the adult ED.
- We have an opportunity for an Emergency Ultrasound Director/ Fellowship Director/ Emergency physician to join our Core Faculty in the Adult Emergency Care Center at Tampa General Hospital (TGH) and the USF EM Residency Program.
- TeamHealth has been providing emergency services to TGH since 1978.
- Four fellowship programs (Administrative Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medical Services, Ultrasound and Critical Care) provide additional opportunities for education and research.
- We ask that you be Board Certified or B/P in Emergency Medicine, Abms or AOA.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago