Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · December 18, 2017
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Orlando-Kissimmee Area) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Abem/Aobem only.
- 20K annual volume.
- Must have completed an EM residency.
- 12 ED beds.
- Asap ongoing.
- Locums Emergency Medicine job opportunity in the Orlando-Kissimmee, Florida.
- APP coverage 40 hours: 7a-5p, 10a-8p, 3p-1a, 5p-3a.
- Paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance.
- Must have an active Acls.
- Physician hours 36: 6a-6p, 11:30a-11:30p, 6p-6a.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago
by Locum Leaders.