Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · December 18, 2017
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Tampa) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Advanced patient monitoring equipment.
- It is located on the west coast of Florida, approximately 200 miles northwest of Miami, 180 southwest of Jacksonville, and 20 miles northeast of St. Petersburg.
- Tampa's economy is founded on a diverse base that includes tourism, agriculture, construction, finance, health care, government, technology, and the port of Tampa.
- Annual ED volume of 22,000 visits.
- Radiology Reads: 24 hours (on all studies).
- This is an ideal opportunity for an EM Physician looking for career advancement and leadership track.
- Tampa, Florida.
- 21-bed ED (7 Fast Track, 12 main and 2 psych).
- To become apart of our prestigious practice at Tampa Community Hospital a 201-bed state-of-the art, all-private room hospital located in.
- Seeking a Full-Time Emergency.
- With a team of 500 dedicated employees and more than 300 physicians on staff, our hospital is equipped with the expertise to provide a wide array of health services.
- Candidates must be Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine (Abem/Aobem) with strong team building skills with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- We are committed to providing high-quality healthcare with a focus on customer service through amenities that include all private rooms and room service.
- Medical Director.
- Plus pediatric treatment room and private triage area.
- Our medical staff includes skilled, board-certified physicians representing dozens of medical specialties.
- For more than 35 years, our 201-bed hospital has served northwest Hillsborough and northeast Pinellas counties with comprehensive medical, diagnostic, surgical and emergency services.
- Interventional Cardiology/Stemi Coverage.
- The City of Tampa is the largest city in Hillsborough County, is the county seat and is the third most populous city in Florida.
- Contributing to the success of our community is the way businesses, City government, and citizens work together to make Tampa a better place to live.
- Admission Rate: 20%.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago
by Envision Physician Services