Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · December 18, 2017
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Englewood) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Working with a team of dedicated community physicians, we are able to achieve our vision of being the healthcare provider of choice in the community we serve.
- Independent Contractor Status + Malpractice.
- A 100-bed acute care hospital, Englewood Community Hospital offers a wide variety of healthcare services, we strive to create a culture that fosters compassion and kindness.
- Port Charlotte's unspoiled beauty makes it a destination of choice for both full-time residents and vacationers.
- With the patient as our primary focus, we have been recognized for our efforts in the prevention and treatment of illnesses including heart disease, general surgery, emergency care, urology and orthopedics.
- 16,000 Annual Visits Per Year.
- 10-Bed ED.
- Englewood Hospital.
- Myers, 90 minutes from Tampa.
- 24 Hour Physician Coverage.
- 12 Hour APP Coverage.
- Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine (Aobem).
- Is centrally located in Southwest Florida between Sarasota and Ft.
- The area boasts natural shorelines bordering Charlotte Harbor and the Peace and Myakka Rivers, as well as more than 165 miles of man-made water ways, many with access to the Gulf of Mexico.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Full-Time Emergency Medicine Physicians to become part of our prestigious practice at Englewood Community Hospital located in Englewood, FL.
- Physicians must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine through American Board of Emergency Medicine (Abem) or American.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago
by Envision Physician Services