Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · July 16, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Englewood) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 12 Hour APP Coverage.
- The area boasts natural shorelines bordering Charlotte Harbor and the Peace and Myakka Rivers, as well as more than 165 miles of man-made water ways, many with access to the Gulf of Mexico.
- Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine (Aobem).
- A 100-bed acute care hospital, Englewood Community Hospital offers a wide variety of healthcare services, we strive to create a culture that fosters compassion and kindness.
- Is centrally located in Southwest Florida between Sarasota and Ft.
- Myers, 90 minutes from Tampa.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Full-Time Emergency Medicine Physicians to become part of our prestigious practice at Englewood Community Hospital located in Englewood, FL.
- Physicians must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine through American Board of Emergency Medicine (Abem) or American.
- 16,000 Annual Visits Per Year.
- With the patient as our primary focus, we have been recognized for our efforts in the prevention and treatment of illnesses including heart disease, general surgery, emergency care, urology and orthopedics.
- Englewood Hospital.
- 10-Bed ED.
- Working with a team of dedicated community physicians, we are able to achieve our vision of being the healthcare provider of choice in the community we serve.
- 24 Hour Physician Coverage.
- Port Charlotte's unspoiled beauty makes it a destination of choice for both full-time residents and vacationers.
- Independent Contractor Status + Malpractice.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago
by Envision Physician Services