Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Sunday · May 19, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Englewood) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Working with a team of dedicated community physicians, we are able to achieve our vision of being the healthcare provider of choice in the community we serve.
- Independent Contractor Status + Malpractice.
- 10-Bed ED.
- Port Charlotte's unspoiled beauty makes it a destination of choice for both full-time residents and vacationers.
- Is centrally located in Southwest Florida between Sarasota and Ft.
- Myers, 90 minutes from Tampa.
- Physicians must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine through American Board of Emergency Medicine (Abem) or American.
- The area boasts natural shorelines bordering Charlotte Harbor and the Peace and Myakka Rivers, as well as more than 165 miles of man-made water ways, many with access to the Gulf of Mexico.
- 16,000 Annual Visits Per Year.
- 12 Hour APP Coverage.
- 24 Hour Physician Coverage.
- A 100-bed acute care hospital, Englewood Community Hospital offers a wide variety of healthcare services, we strive to create a culture that fosters compassion and kindness.
- With the patient as our primary focus, we have been recognized for our efforts in the prevention and treatment of illnesses including heart disease, general surgery, emergency care, urology and orthopedics.
- Englewood Hospital.
- Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine (Aobem).
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Full-Time Emergency Medicine Physicians to become part of our prestigious practice at Englewood Community Hospital located in Englewood, FL.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Sep 4.