Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · December 18, 2017
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Hudson) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 42,000 volume ED, Level II Trauma.
- 5-bed Fast Track and 2 Trauma Bay Rooms.
- Hudson, Florida.
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet is a 290-bed acute care hospital and Level II Trauma Center located in Hudson, and home of the nationally acclaimed Heart Institute.
- It was the first hospital to deliver a comprehensive cardiac and open heart program.
- 54 hours physician coverage.
- Previous leadership and administrative experience.
- Candidates must be Board Certified in Emergency Medicine with.
- 30-bed ED,.
- Employee Status Contract w/Benefits.
- To become part of our prestigious practice at Regional Medical Center at Bayonet Point.
- Candidates must also have strong.
- Medical Director.
- 27 hours APP coverage.
- Just 30 minutes from the Tampa city life, the hospital is located on Florida's Nature Coast and boasts beautiful beaches and intercostal waterways.
- Team building skills,.
- Stellar subspecialty backup due to trauma designation - trauma surgeons and anesthesia in-house 24/7.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Envision Physician Services is searching for a Full-Time Emergency Medicine.
- Located in.
- Founded in 1981 it was the first hospital to be built in northwest Pasco County serving residents in Pasco, Hernando, and Citrus counties.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago
by Envision Physician Services