Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · September 25, 2017
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Ocala) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 24 hrs phys + 22 hrs mlp cvg.
- Family friendly attractions, exciting history, and unique shopping are just a few "hints" of what awaits you in Ocala.
- 31,000 annual patient visits.
- 16-bed ED.
- EmCare is seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians for the Emergency Center at TimberRidge in Ocala, Florida.
- While freestanding EDs have been around for 30 years, the Emergency Center at TimberRidge is the first free-standing ED in the state of Florida and serves as an extension of nearby Munroe Regional Medical Center.
- The City is an easy 1-hr drive to Orlando, the Gulf of Mexico, Daytona Beach and the Atlantic Ocean.
- With affordable housing, great schools, and numerous nearby attractions, Ocala has become a community of choice for Florida living at its finest.
- Located in the Heart of Florida, Ocala is surrounded by scenic countryside and a unique mixture of rural and urban lifestyles.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services