Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · November 21, 2017
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Hardeeville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hardeeville, SC (google map) - About this City.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- Emergency Medicine - Level 2 - (ER - Level 2) Locum Tenens.
- Emergency Room Level 2, ER level 2, EM physician, EM doctor, urgent care, critical care, emergency room, ER, emergency medicine, physician, healthcare, health care, patient care, hospital, medical, doctor, MD, locum tenens.
- Working primarily in emergency rooms, Emergency medicine physicians(locum tenens) are tasked with making high stakes life management decisions in times of immediate crisis.
- Coastal Carolina Hospital- Hardeeville, SC.
- StartDate: 09/01/2017Available Shifts: 12 Hour/Day.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
- EM physicians regularly deal with complex trauma and exotic conditions, and are highly trained in the stabilization and treatment of a wide range of both adult and pediatric injuries and illnesses.
This perm job opening was posted
by Staff Care.