Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · June 25, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Greenville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The campus hosts 15 other residency and fellowship programs and one of the nation's newest allopathic medical schools - University of South Carolina School of Medicine Greenville.
- GHS is the largest healthcare provider in South Carolina and serves as a tertiary referral center for the entire Upstate region.
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness (Pslf) Program Qualified Employer*.
- Director OF Observation Medicine.
- Regional ground and air Emergency Medical Systems.
- Accredited 3 year Emergency Medicine Residency Program.
- It is one of the fastest growing areas in the country, and is ideally situated near beautiful mountains, beaches and lakes.
- Greenville, South Carolina is a beautiful place to live and work.
- Successful candidates should be prepared to shape the future Observation Medicine, Interdisciplinary care, and the Emergency Medicine Residency Program as well as contribute to the academic output of the department.
- Dedicated 12 Bed Emergency Department Clinical Decision Unit (CDU).
- Five Community Hospital Emergency Departments.
- Emergency Department Faculty enjoy a flexible work schedule, highly competitive salary, generous benefits, and additional incentives based on clinical, operational and academic productivity.
- GHS does not offer sponsorship at this time.
- Level 1 Trauma Center.
- Greenville Health System (GHS) seeks emergency physicians with fellowship training or equivalent experience in Observation Medicine to become faculty in the newly established Department of Emergency Medicine.
- Greenville, SC.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Greenville, SC.
- Stemi and Comprehensive Stroke Center.
- Qualified candidates should submit a letter of interest and CV to: Kendra Hall, Sr.
- Dedicated Pediatric Emergency Department within the Children's Hospital.
- We enjoy a diverse and thriving economy, excellent quality of life, and wonderful cultural and educational opportunities.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.