Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · September 25, 2017
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Panama City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Paid travel & lodging.
- Paid credentialing fees and assistance with all paperwork.
- Excellent compensation.
- 24 hours of Physician CVG: 12hr shifts.
- Do you have time for locum work or extra income?
- Paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Atls, Acls, Pals.
- 11 bed ED.
- Qualitas is the internal locum's division for Envision Physician Services.
- 9,000 Annual Volume.
- Opening 6/30/2017.
- The facility I represent is below and they have an immediate need for emergency medicine coverage.
- I can be reached at or by email at.
- EMR: McKesson Paragon.
- We currently are seeking BC/BE EM physicians with Emergency Medicine experience for a site in Panama City, Florida.
- 1099 status.
- Bay Medical Sacred Heart Beach ER-Fsed (Panama City, FL).
- 7A-7P, 7P-7A.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services