Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · November 21, 2017
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Port Charlotte) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: 12 Hour/Day.
- This is a great opportunity to spend some time near the beach for the summer.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- The Tampa Bay major-league baseball, the "Rays", hold their spring training in Port Charlotte.
- Emergency Medicine Physician - (ER Doctor, EM Doctor) Locum Tenens.
- Working primarily in emergency rooms, Emergency medicine physicians(locum tenens) are tasked with making high stakes life management decisions in times of immediate crisis.
- In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
- If you want to see egrets or otters and alligators, this is the place to visit the aquatic preserves, the forests and wildlife refuges.
- Abem/Aobem and Acls is required.
- Emergency medicine physician, emergency physician, EM physician, EM doctor, urgent care, emergency room, ER, emergency medicine, physician, healthcare, health care, patient care, hospital, medical, doctor, MD, locum tenens.
- Port Charlotte is the premier ecotourism location and a destination for a Southwest Florida getaway which is free of crowds and where fishing, sailing, boating, dining and shopping is offered in a great way.
- EM physicians regularly deal with complex trauma and exotic conditions, and are highly trained in the stabilization and treatment of a wide range of both adult and pediatric injuries and illnesses.
- Southwestern Florida facility seeks an Emergency Medicine physician for about 6 months of locum tenens coverage beginning in July.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- These are 12-hour shifts, day and night.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities.
This perm job opening was posted
by Staff Care.