Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · September 25, 2017
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Fort Lauderdale) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Low stress opportunity with the ability to see different parts of the world!
- Emergency Medicine Physician - (ER Doctor, EM Doctor) Locum Tenens.
- Emergency medicine physician, emergency physician, EM physician, EM doctor, urgent care, emergency room, ER, emergency medicine, physician, healthcare, health care, patient care, hospital, medical, doctor, MD, locum tenens.
- EM physicians regularly deal with complex trauma and exotic conditions, and are highly trained in the stabilization and treatment of a wide range of both adult and pediatric injuries and illnesses.
- In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- With more than 23 miles of palm-fringed shoreline, Fort Lauderdale is a year-round destination for sun-seekers and one of Florida's premier resort towns.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- In this role a physician will be responsible for riding along on flights (international and domestic) to oversee a patient.
- Must be within 2 hours of Ft.
- Graced with golden beaches, perennial sunshine, winding waterways and chic boutiques, this coastal community is also home to excellent health care facilities that offer numerous career-enhancing opportunities.
- Physicians need to have Emergency Room experience (Board Certification not required).
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities.
- Critical Care experience is also accepted if Board Certified (or Eligible) in Critical Care.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- Candidates need to have current passport or the ability to obtain one.
- Staff Care has a one-of-a-kind opportunity with a client that manages air ambulances.
- Working primarily in emergency rooms, Emergency medicine physicians(locum tenens) are tasked with making high stakes life management decisions in times of immediate crisis.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: Varied Shift.
This perm job opening was posted
by Staff Care.