Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Thursday · February 22, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Anderson) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The area offers excellent public and private schools, as well as cultural opportunities associated with Anderson and Clemson University.
- Major services include Heart Care, Cancer Care, Women's and Children's Care and a variety of diagnostic and surgical services.
- Group health insurance, pension plan, and occurrence malpractice insurance.
- The area is known for its top-rated schools, thriving downtown and attractive cost of living.
- Emergency Medicine opportunities available in Anderson, South Carolina for full and part time Emergency Physicians.
- AnMed Health, an affiliate of Carolinas Healthcare System, is a dynamic, comprehensive 643-bed health care system.
- The nearby mountains provide a show of incredible fall color and the spring colors are those of the south-dogwoods, azaleas, redbuds and forsythia.
- Downtown Anderson Visitor Guide.
- Anderson Area Video.
- The health system is anchored by AnMed Health Medical Center, a 461-bed acute care hospital.
- In 2000, Anderson was named an "All-America City.
- Located along South Carolina's National Heritage Corridor, the greater Anderson area is a fast-growing and diverse county of about 185,000 residents.
- Anderson is located in the northwest area of South Carolina near beautiful Lake Hartwell and the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains.
- Compensation is highly competitive and productivity based.
- Located in Upstate South Carolina, AnMed Health is an award winning health system recognized for patient safety and clinical excellence, and widely recognized as a regional healthcare leader.
- AnMed Health Medical Center is a Level II Trauma Center and an area referral center.
- The exciting atmosphere of college and university life is just a short drive away.
- Anderson Emergency Associates is looking for BC/BE emergency physicians to join a group of 19 EM certified physicians staffingAnMed Health Medical Center's Emergency Department.
- AnMed Health also has a satellite North Campus which includes the 72-bed AnMed Health Women's and Children's Hospital, the 55-bed AnMed Health Rehabilitation Hospital, a comprehensive Cancer Center, physician offices and the Cardiac and Orthopedic Center.
- Anderson has a moderate temperature year round, but with four distinct seasons.
- Emergency Medicine Job in Anderson, SC.
- A full complement of specialists including: adult and pediatric hospitalists, cardiovascular and neurosurgeons.
- AnMed Health's Physician Network is comprised of nearly 40 owned or managed physician practices and three joint venture surgery centers.
- Health System.
- Anderson University is located in the city, whileClemson University is a 30-minute drive away.
- Independent and democratic group that offers partnership with equal pay and scheduling from day one!
- Anderson, SC Visitor Guide PDF.
- Emergency department and adjacent minor care facility has a combined volume of 85,000 patient visits per year.
- Relocation assistance available.
- AnMed Health attracts patients from an eight-county area, serving the medical needs of a population approaching 400,000 in northwestern SC and northeast GA.
- Anderson, SC City Guide.
- While the area is booming, Anderson maintains its Southern charm.
- Other nearby institutions include Erskine College and Furman University.
- Lake front property is very affordable.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago